You have no items in your shopping cart.
Among the factors that distinguish our facility as well as enable us to edge over other related companies in the market are:
- Business Expertise
Having deployed and worked on several projects in order to cater to our clients’ varied heating and air conditioned requirements, Alloy Safe has gained unrivalled business as well as technological expertise. In other words, we have built a strong database of knowledge that we adopt to impart solutions that suit our clients’ expectations, requirements, and budget.
- Competitive Pricing
We assure low price guarantee on all our products including heating and air conditioning items, water purification systems, and air purification products.
- Commitment to Quality
At Alloy Safe, we are committed to making available cost effective services while ensuring its exceptional quality and standards. HVAC Direct has been very successful at increasing its presence in the mature HVAC industry, primarily due to the following philosophies:
- High quality at a low cost equals value
- Maintain low overhead
- Invest money normally spent on advertising and promotions in research and development, which translates to high quality at a low cost for the consumer
- Create products that are engineered for reliable long life, utilizing the best components with some of the lowest failure rates in the industry
- Offer one of the best warranties in the industry
- Customer-Oriented Approach
We are a friendly, family-owned business, and we give utmost importance to our clients’ unique requirements.
- Fast and reliable shipping
Since we adopt UPS freight or R and L carriers for shipment purposes, it not only helps for fast and on-time shipping but also ensure utmost security of your products. Contact us on our toll free number for the lowest available shipping quote. 1-877-280-5822
- Trusted Transactions
All our transactions are secured by GoDaddy (www.godaddy.com).
Through our expertise and increased purchasing power, we are able to make available outstanding products for our clients. In spite of tough competition in the industry, Alloy Safe is growing exceptionally larger, not smaller.
- Better Business Bureau Member
We take pride in being one of the esteemed members of Better Business Bureau. Visit www.bbbonline.com to check our business status.
- Free Technical Support
We at AlloySafe recognize the significance of accessibility and rapid response. As such, our friendly in-house staff of expert engineers and technicians are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our toll-free number: 1-877-280-5822 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The majority of our products are backed by warranty. When a component needs to be replaced, simply return the damaged part for warranty reimbursement. As we back only manufacturer warranties on parts, all charges in connection with shipping and labor cost for the replacement of faulty components must be paid by the customers.
- Return Policy
Our return policy is as follows:
- Genuinely defective goods will be replaced or money refunded, however we must be advised of any defective goods upon receipt of the item.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for and ship the item back to us.
- If the item is found to be defective, we will also refund the postage cost.
- If a customer orders the wrong product or chooses to return it before use there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Sales on electric items such as circuit boards are final and no returns will be honored.
- Items that have been installed, unless defective with the exceptions listed above, are not returnable.
- The return period is only valid for 30 days after the unit was shipped.